CALL FOR STAFF MOBILITY
BETWEEN PROGRAMME COUNTRIES AND PARTNER COUNTRIES
within the Program Erasmus+/KA1 HIGHER EDUCATION
The Karakalpak State University in the ERASMUS+ framework hereby publishes a call for international Staff Mobility with the University of Sannio supported by the European Commission through the project Erasmus plus KA107 International Credit Mobility. We are very proud to inform you that the project of Erasmus+ has been officially launched. The call for applications is now open until the 30th of April 2022.
Applicants for staff mobility can be only Teaching and/or Administrative staff employed at Karakalpak State University.
– 2 Staff Teaching Mobility at the University of Sannio (study period: 5 days)
– 2 Staff Training Mobility at the University of Sannio (study period: 5 days)
Conditions to apply:
– Applicants must be active full-time staff of the Karakalpak State University
– The Hosting higher education institution is the University of Sannio, Italy.
– Applicants are considered full-time staff of the sending institution also during the study period abroad.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Personal motivation
- Intercultural abilities
- Knowledge of English
- Research and academic experiences.
How to apply:
Following documents to be submitted:
– Karakalpak State University staff employed Certificate
– Language certificate
– A Europass CV in English
– Motivation letter
– Any other useful information (research publications and international project involvement)
For further information, please contact the International Relations Department of Karakalpak State University:
Tel.: +99861 223-66-55