“The development of compositions and technologies for the production of composite insulation materials based on modified vermiculite”
Collected detailed information on the processing of magnesian-ferruginous micas (phlogopite, biotite). Based on the literature review, a conclusion was made about the relevance of the study of the physicochemical and physicomechanical properties of exfoliated vermiculite.
Based on the physicochemical studies, it has been established that expanded vermiculite should be considered as an important raw material for the production of heat-insulating and fire-resistant materials. The use of such a porous material as a filler in the production of building materials contributes to the production of materials with low thermal insulation properties.
The processes of swelling of magnesian-ferruginous micas during heat treatment in shaft furnaces are studied, and the effect of temperature and initial grain composition on the formation of the porous structure of vermiculite is determined.
It is established that the structure of vermiculite consists of two layers of silicon-oxygen tetrahedra and one layer of Mg-O (OH) or AI-O (OH) located between them.
As a result of physical and chemical studies, it was established that at 260-300 ° C, interlayer and magnesium-bound water is removed. The endothermic effect at 600-700 and 820-920 ° C due to the removal of constitutional water, in minerals with a lower degree of vermiculitization, appears at higher temperatures.
On the basis of the conducted studies, it was established that when modifying the expanded vermiculite with a mixture of calcium stearate and finely dispersed talc helps to reduce the water absorption of the expanded material. Reducing the water absorption of expanded vermiculite is made by reducing the number of open pores.
Studies on the modification of exfoliated vermiculite with hydrophobic additives have shown that the water absorption of exfoliated vermiculite is sharply reduced. Reducing the water absorption of the aggregate improves the technological process of production of insulating materials.
LIST OF PUBLISHED WORKS
- N.H.Talipow, A.A.Tuljaganow, G.M.Dossanowa, H.E.Irismetow, U.A.Jakubow. Die chemise modification des kalziumsulfat-halbhydrats und die herstellung von warmedammstoffen. // Weimar gypsum conference – TAGUNGSBERIGHT, March 14-15, 2017, p.281-284
- G.M.Dosanova, N.H.Tolipov. Thermal insulation materials based on exfoliated vermiculite. // State unitary enterprise “Fan va tarayyot” Tash State Technical University named after Islam Karimov “Modern technologies for production and processing of composite and nanocomposite materials”, 25-25-May 2017, pp. 162-163.
- Dosanova G.M., Nurymbetov B.Ch., Turdymuratov E.M., Karlybaeva B.P., Maulenbergenova B.B. Components of heat insulation on the basis of distended vermiculus. // Science and education in Karakalpakstan. Nukus 2017, number 3, in print.
- Dosanova G.M., Nurymbetov B.Ch., Reymov A.M. Types and properties of inorganic porous fillers used in the manufacture of insulating materials. // Composite materials. Uzbek scientific, technical and production journal. №3 / 2017, Tashkent, in print.
- Pat. Dry construction mixture / N.Kh.Talipov, G.M.Dosanova (Uzbekistan). – № IAP 20170234; application 16.06.2017.
“Creation and development of the technology of a drug that stimulates wheat growth and has properties of fungitoxicity, based on glycyrrhizic acid obtained from licorice root”
The purpose of the work: This project is aimed at the creation and development of drugs that stimulate the growth, phytoimmunity of plants, as well as showing effective fungitoxicity against wheat rust.
The results obtained: As a result of the conducted research, a drug has been created that stimulates the growth of development and immune systems of wheat from fungal diseases:
– the shelf life of the drug has been established;
– the standardization and effective dose of the drug were determined;
– it is shown that when using the drug, regardless of the agricultural background, it leads to rapid growth and an increase in wheat yield;
– a draft of the laboratory regulations of the obtained drugs has been created;
– applications for 1 patent and 1 utility model have been prepared and issued to the Agency for Intellectual Property of the Republic of Uzbekistan for obtaining a patent for this drug;
– acute toxicity of drugs has been determined, it belongs to the low-toxic class;
– according to the results of the conducted research, 3 foreign articles (Scopus), 2 in republican scientific journals, 13 theses in scientific and practical conferences were published. Also, 1 bachelor’s thesis and 1 master’s thesis were completed;
– quarterly, semi-annual, interim reports on completed studies have been prepared.
At the moment, the study is continuing in the field conditions of Karakalpakstan.
The work is carried out jointly with scientists of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Gulistan State University.
Information about gifted students participating in the Young Chemist scientific circle
|#||FULL NAME. the student||Course||Science topic||FULL NAME. supervisor|
|1||Pirniyazov S||4b – chemistry||The study of the properties of building materials, obtained on the basis of local gypsum binders||Nurymbetov B.Ch.|
|2||Abipova A||4b – chemistry||Studying the properties of building materials, obtained on the basis of local marls||Nurymbetov B.Ch.|
|3||Sarsenbaeva R||4b – chemistry||Study of the adsorption properties of modified bentonites||Jumamuratova M.Sh.|
|4||Papieva G||4b – chemistry||The study of colloidal chemical suspensions using surfactants||Jumamuratova M.Sh.|
|5||Seytimova N||4b – chemistry||Colloid-chemical properties of some structurant||Sharipova A.I.|
|6||Imamatdinova N||4b – chemistry||Receiving drilling mud based on polyelectrolytes.||Sharipova A.I.|
|7||Mavlonov F||4a – chemistry||Standardization of Catechin Polyphenols and Grape Rods||Pirniyazov A.Zh.|
|8||Nurymbetova M||4b – chemistry||Effect of soil salinity on the formation of polyphenols in plants||Pirniyazov A.Zh.|
|9||Qairatdinova Sh||4b – chemistry||Oxidation of rice husk lignins in silk medium with nitrobenzene.||Dzhumanova Z.K.|
Initiative theme: Obtaining binding materials based on local raw materials of Karakalpakstan
Relevance of the topic.
Studies aimed at the integrated and rational use of local raw materials are relevant, since after the collapse of the USSR, economic ties between the former Soviet republics significantly deteriorated and the republic’s national economic need for industrial products, especially building materials, should be satisfied mainly due to local production, and manufactured products based on local raw materials for quality and other parameters should not yield to those brought from outside cure full import substitution.
The Republic of Karakalpakstan is rich in natural minerals that serve as raw materials – gypsum, ganch, limestone, including marls, which are represented by Muynak, Ustyurt, Porlytau, Akburlin, Hodzhakul, and other deposits, of which the Akburly and Porlytau deposits are the most promising.
At the same time, these marls are practically not studied and are not used in the national economy, although they can be excellent raw materials for the production of binding materials that are widely used, in particular, for the production of silicate blocks (wall materials), bricks, anti-filtration coatings on the side canal walls, etc.
In accordance with the above, this work is devoted to the study of the fundamental possibility of obtaining lime-belite binders (IBV) based on marls from the Akburly and Porlytau deposits of Karakalpakstan, identifying the conditions for their optimal heat treatment, studying the phase composition and properties of the products obtained, developing ways to regulate the production processes and hydration structure. in the IBE under consideration, their rational use for the production of some silicate products. The paper shows that under conditions of hydrothermal treatment using local mineral fillers, it is possible to significantly improve the properties of the obtained IBI, which will make it possible to connect local raw materials for the needs of the national economy of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
The purpose of the work is to obtain and regulate the properties of hydration structures in calc-belite binders based on marls of Karakalpakstan.
Accordingly, with this goal, the research task included:
– selection and physico-chemical characteristics of the studied marl and mineral fillers;
– Establishment of heat treatment modes for marls to obtain IBW without and with the addition of quartz sand;
– study of the properties of IBW and their improvement by regulating the processes of the HS with the use of local mineral fillers in normal conditions;
– regulation of the processes of HS in IBV by applying local mineral fillers in hydrothermal conditions;
– production of autoclaved products based on IBV.