“The development of compositions and technologies for the production of composite insulation materials based on modified vermiculite”
Collected detailed information on the processing of magnesian-ferruginous micas (phlogopite, biotite). Based on the literature review, a conclusion was made about the relevance of the study of the physicochemical and physicomechanical properties of exfoliated vermiculite.
Based on the physicochemical studies, it has been established that expanded vermiculite should be considered as an important raw material for the production of heat-insulating and fire-resistant materials. The use of such a porous material as a filler in the production of building materials contributes to the production of materials with low thermal insulation properties.
The processes of swelling of magnesian-ferruginous micas during heat treatment in shaft furnaces are studied, and the effect of temperature and initial grain composition on the formation of the porous structure of vermiculite is determined.
It is established that the structure of vermiculite consists of two layers of silicon-oxygen tetrahedra and one layer of Mg-O (OH) or AI-O (OH) located between them.
As a result of physical and chemical studies, it was established that at 260-300 ° C, interlayer and magnesium-bound water is removed. The endothermic effect at 600-700 and 820-920 ° C due to the removal of constitutional water, in minerals with a lower degree of vermiculitization, appears at higher temperatures.
On the basis of the conducted studies, it was established that when modifying the expanded vermiculite with a mixture of calcium stearate and finely dispersed talc helps to reduce the water absorption of the expanded material. Reducing the water absorption of expanded vermiculite is made by reducing the number of open pores.
Studies on the modification of exfoliated vermiculite with hydrophobic additives have shown that the water absorption of exfoliated vermiculite is sharply reduced. Reducing the water absorption of the aggregate improves the technological process of production of insulating materials.
LIST OF PUBLISHED WORKS
- N.H.Talipow, A.A.Tuljaganow, G.M.Dossanowa, H.E.Irismetow, U.A.Jakubow. Die chemise modification des kalziumsulfat-halbhydrats und die herstellung von warmedammstoffen. // Weimar gypsum conference – TAGUNGSBERIGHT, March 14-15, 2017, p.281-284
- G.M.Dosanova, N.H.Tolipov. Thermal insulation materials based on exfoliated vermiculite. // State unitary enterprise “Fan va tarayyot” Tash State Technical University named after Islam Karimov “Modern technologies for production and processing of composite and nanocomposite materials”, 25-25-May 2017, pp. 162-163.
- Dosanova G.M., Nurymbetov B.Ch., Turdymuratov E.M., Karlybaeva B.P., Maulenbergenova B.B. Components of heat insulation on the basis of distended vermiculus. // Science and education in Karakalpakstan. Nukus 2017, number 3, in print.
- Dosanova G.M., Nurymbetov B.Ch., Reymov A.M. Types and properties of inorganic porous fillers used in the manufacture of insulating materials. // Composite materials. Uzbek scientific, technical and production journal. №3 / 2017, Tashkent, in print.
5. Pat. Dry construction mixture / N.Kh.Talipov, G.M.Dosanova (Uzbekistan). – № IAP 20170234; applica